- Combining or involving several academic disciplines or professional specializations in an approach to a topic or problem.More example sentences
- Screening for haemoglobin disorders shows what might be feasible using a multidisciplinary approach in primary care.
- In this approach, multidisciplinary teams deliver medical, psychosocial, and rehabilitative care.
- However, a shared care, multidisciplinary approach has many advantages.
More definitions of multidisciplinaryDefinition of multidisciplinary in:
- The British & World English dictionary