Definition of multimedia in English:
1(Of art, education, etc.) using more than one medium of expression or communication: a multimedia art form
More example sentences
- It is a mix of unique live performances coupled with digital and multimedia art, which flow into each other.
- The predominance of multimedia art in Korea is due largely to the environment in which it is being created.
- Is it a college nearby with a strong curriculum for multimedia training and development?
nounBack to top
1The use of a variety of artistic or communicative media.
- The Turn is a vast project, which encompasses music, video and multimedia.
- There are also dozens of sculptures, ceramics, photographs, installations and multi-media.
- If multimedia is used, provide text transcripts of audio, and descriptions of video.
1.1An extension of hypertext allowing the provision of audio and video material cross-referenced to a computer text.
- Many of our fellows also worked in the sphere of multimedia as well as computer games.
- In fact, almost any computer sold today is multimedia and video production-ready.
- Her research interests are in educational uses of computers and in interactive multimedia.
Words that rhyme with multimediaacedia, encyclopedia, media
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan