- An instrument designed to measure electric current, voltage, and usually resistance, typically over several ranges of value.More example sentences
- To determine if the interface is single-ended or differential requires the use of a multimeter that measures low resistance values.
- To discover where such a drain is occurring connect an electrical multimeter to the battery so you can see how much current is being used by the car when it is shut down.
- It makes data generators, multimeters and oscilloscopes, as well as semiconductors, optoelectronic components and RF chip sets - all very complex products that require a great deal of customization for individual customers.
More definitions of multimeterDefinition of multimeter in:
- The British & World English dictionary