- (Of a question on a test) accompanied by several possible answers from which the candidate must try to choose the correct one.More example sentences
- You will be asked to complete an online registration form and launch a tutorial which involves correctly answering some multiple-choice questions.
- As well as answering multiple-choice questions, entrants had to compose an essay on why they would be a good scientist.
- I was supposed to read a poem and then answer multiple-choice questions about what it meant.
More definitions of multiple-choiceDefinition of multiple-choice in:
- The British & World English dictionary