- A group of stars very close together as seen from the earth, especially one whose members are in fact close together and rotate around a common center.More example sentences
- It transpires that in this region of our galaxy, binary and multiple star systems are more common than singletons like our Sun.
- They're systems of multiple stars so far from Earth that to the naked eye, each system appears to be a single entity.
- Most stars are actually binary or multiple stars.
More definitions of multiple starDefinition of multiple star in:
- The British & World English dictionary