- The running of two or more programs or sequences of instructions simultaneously by a computer with more than one central processor.More example sentences
- Symmetric multiprocessing set-ups usually involve dual configurations, although more processors can be catered for.
- Symmetrical multiprocessing and superclustering are not new concepts, of course.
- In multiprocessing operating systems such as Linux, the system never is dormant.
More definitions of multiprocessingDefinition of multiprocessing in:
- The British & World English dictionary