Military weapons, ammunition, equipment, and stores: reserves of nuclear, chemical, and conventional munitions [as modifier]: a munitions expert munition factories
More example sentences
- Weapons, munitions and other equipment were all produced to support naval operations.
- About 28 percent of the United States Air Forces in Europe's munitions are stored at the site.
- In their civilian jobs, they work for a contractor clearing weapons ranges of unexploded munitions.
verb[with object] Back to top
- ( rare )More example sentences
- Mrs. Pankhurst said that the women munitioners should have equal pay with men.
Definition of munition in:
- The British & World English dictionary