- Having well-developed or overdeveloped muscles: the muscle-bound bartenderMore example sentences
- Fast bowlers are supposed to be muscle-bound hunks who stride around with a permanent scowl, not cheerful lads with blonde highlights and a good sense of humour who end every sentence with ‘mate’.
- Lined up alongside bulkier, muscle-bound rivals, he looks like the underdog.
- But they admit that the rewards for success are so great that athletes continue to pump up their already muscle-bound bodies to lift even heavier weights.
More definitions of muscle-boundDefinition of muscle-bound in:
- The British & World English dictionary