Definition of mustard gas in English:
A colorless oily liquid whose vapor is a powerful irritant and vesicant, used in chemical weapons.
- Chemical formula: (ClCH2CH2)2S
- It has more than a million munitions, armed with 31,000 tons of chemical weapons including mustard gas.
- A chemical weapon is any weapon that uses a manufactured chemical, such as sarin, mustard gas or hydrogen cyanide, to kill or injure.
- All showed traces of blister gases, the army said, a group of chemical compounds which include mustard gas.
Definition of mustard gas in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.