Definition of myocardium in English:
The muscular tissue of the heart.
- Moreover, the right ventricular free wall showed extensive replacement of the myocardium by adipose tissue.
- The journey from the bone marrow to vascular endothelium or myocardium is divided into stages.
- In addition, the right coronary artery occasionally supplies a sizeable portion of left ventricular myocardium.
- Example sentences
- Perhaps these patients are at low risk of myocardial infarction but not coronary artery disease.
- There were also reductions in myocardial infarction and renal failure.
- The relation between normal coronary artery blood flow and mortality after myocardial infarction is well documented.
Definition of myocardium in:
- British & World English dictionary