- Nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide, a coenzyme important in many biological oxidation reactions.More example sentences
- The NAM nucleotide coenzymes nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide and nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide-phosphate are involved in hundreds of metabolic reactions.
- There are several metabolic pathways for biosynthesis of nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD +) in bacteria.
- These include things like thiamine pyrophosphate, pyridoxal phosphate and nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide.
More definitions of NADDefinition of NAD in:
- The British & World English dictionary