determiner , exclamation , adverb & noun
- Scottish form of no.More example sentences
- Anyway, a deal has been struck, the cash handed over and so the thousands, nae millions, of devoted fans can get their regular fix of this rubbish.
- If that's the case I can understand why my mum and dad split up because there was nae money in the house, simple as that.
- A member of the public famously captured the essence of his personality when he said: ‘The thing I like about you is that you have nae dignity.’
adverb & nounBack to top
More definitions of naeDefinition of nae in:
- The British & World English dictionary