- The condition of a structure that is held together with corroded nails.More example sentences
- Probably 40% of the fasteners are bleeding and in some areas has caused nail sickness to the planks.
- We have some nail sickness that I would like to address with something other than total plank replacement.
- Stamp on a joint with nail sickness and the components would separate - not a good idea.
More definitions of nail sicknessDefinition of nail sickness in:
- The British & World English dictionary