- Nail polish.More example sentences
- Last week they had their pals round for a disco-party at which they applied body glitter, lip gloss, nail varnish and all manner of make-up.
- Similarly, nail varnish and varnish remover (acetone and esters), although strong smelling, are probably too water soluble to be intoxicants.
- Her fingernails and toenails were manicured and her toenails had been painted with gold nail varnish.
More definitions of nail varnishDefinition of nail varnish in:
- The British & World English dictionary