- A nanoscale particle.More example sentences
- The technique is based on tracking the fluorescence or scattering signal of a nanoparticle bound to the molecule of interest.
- Specifically, the group has succeeded in implanting a gold nanoparticle with a diameter of 1.2 nm into the enzyme glucose oxidase.
- The blood vessels feeding the tumor then collapse, trapping the loaded nanoparticle in the tumor, where it slowly releases the chemotherapy.
More definitions of nanoparticleDefinition of nanoparticle in:
- The British & World English dictionary