- A machine made from individual atoms or molecules that is designed to perform a small and specific job.More example sentences
- One long term vision is the construction of nanorobots, which can perform work and other useful tasks in the nano-domain.
- He is the author of a book by the same name and the inventor of a number of brilliant conceptual designs for medical nanorobots.
- Could we make, by accident or malevolent design, a plague of self-replicating nanorobots that spreads across the biosphere, consuming its resources and rendering life, including ourselves, extinct?
More definitions of nanorobotDefinition of nanorobot in:
- The British & World English dictionary