1 another term for nanoscale.
- The system uses magnetic fields created in a series of millions of nanoscopic power rails rather than electric charges to store memory.
- Ultimately, confining logical molecules in layers or three-dimensional lattices of nanoscopic bubbles might allow a true molecular computer to be built.
- By the end of the novel, humanity has discovered an infinite number of universes bordering ours via nanoscopic wormholes whose mouths form subatomic particles.
1.1Extremely small: his comment contains a nanoscopic grain of truth
More example sentences
- His comment actually contains a nanoscopic grain of truth.
- Our lens is even more microscopic or nanoscopic: A single word might become a big point and require a chunk of class time.
Definition of nanoscopic in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.