- A soft leather made by a special tawing process from the skin of sheep or goats.More example sentences
- There is also the optional interior trim which includes finest quality nappa and Nubuck leather upholstery, anthracite-coloured polar or maple wood veneer and a roof lining of fine Alcantara.
- She uses different types of leather like ostrich, nappa, suede and printed leather.
- The Autumn-Winter collection lines up a selection of the warm and cozy which includes oversized wool sweaters with aged leather, nappa and pony trim.
late 19th century: from Napa, the name of a valley in California.
More definitions of nappaDefinition of nappa in:
- The British & World English dictionary