- Nevertheless.More example sentences
- But natheless: should you be unlucky, it should be possible to talk to them about it.
- And he was sore vexed and did tell the victor on the field, a knight that hight Sir Arsenius, that for all his men were worsted in the fray, natheless they did fight in the better fashion.
- He has done me a great service, and I be under monstrous obligations to him, but he be, nathless, the Outlaw of Torn and I the daughter of an earl and a king's sister.
More definitions of nathelessDefinition of natheless in:
- The British & World English dictionary