- A scenic or historically important area of countryside protected by the federal government for the enjoyment of the general public or the preservation of wildlife.More example sentences
- Also subject to public control are the national parks and nature reserves.
- Finally, it must be remembered that this is a site in a conservation area in a national park.
- That could lead to development destructive to wilderness areas and even national parks.
More definitions of national parkDefinition of national park in:
- The British & World English dictionary