- A person who has spoken the language in question from earliest childhood: native speakers of EnglishMore example sentences
- Grammar books are not needed for the native speaker because the native speaker has the grammar already in his or in her head.
- That's a language with several thousand native speakers alive now who you can go and speak to any time you like.
- Students in the programs usually include some native English speakers and native speakers of another language.
More definitions of native speakerDefinition of native speaker in:
- The British & World English dictionary