- Childbirth with minimal medical or technological intervention, usually involving special breathing and relaxation techniques.More example sentences
- Family physicians and obstetricians need to be aware of this useful method of natural childbirth.
- Most classes include information about natural childbirth.
- Many women still preferred natural childbirth despite the inherent uncertainties of labour.
More definitions of natural childbirthDefinition of natural childbirth in:
- The British & World English dictionary