- Close in distance or time: an all-electric future was near at handMore example sentences
- Although she would not look at him, she was always near at hand, so close that he felt he could feel the quickened beating of her heart.
- ‘Use materials from near at hand,’ advises Massachusetts builder John Abrams.
- They do need the comfort of having their relatives and friends near at hand and the knowledge that they are in the capable hands of a dedicated and caring staff of doctors and nurses.
More definitions of near at handDefinition of near at hand in:
- The British & World English dictionary