- Sufficiently close to being the case for all practical purposes: this price was near enough the going rate for rentMore example sentences
- ‘Hayley is a perfectionist and near enough is never good enough for her,’ she said.
- In fact there's only half a mile or so to go, I can see the lights of the houses, but near enough is good enough, it will have to be.
- Bonds were reasonably active, but closed unchanged (or near enough as makes no odds).
More definitions of near enoughDefinition of near enough in:
- The British & World English dictionary