- A cravat.More example sentences
- But his dress was as peculiar as his wife's, a large black coat of an antique cut over a long waistcoat and a neckcloth, with knee-length breeches and buckled shoes.
- Philip did likewise with his own neckcloth and footwear, but draped his coat more neatly over the back of a chair, with attention for its elegant lines.
- ‘Gentlemen in dark blue coats with brass buttons and high neckcloths discussed ‘Horseflesh’ over a glass of wine,’ she writes.
More definitions of neckclothDefinition of neckcloth in:
- The British & World English dictionary