- A fairly close-fitting and typically rigid ornament worn around the neck.More example sentences
- Lismore Jewel Centre has a range of gold and silver rings, watches, bracelets and necklets, bangles and earrings.
- When day had fully come he pressed into my hands my morning-gift: A necklet and paired bracelets of red gold, worked and plaited like living hair encircling my throat and wrists, of beauty unsurpassed.
- The reporter gushed that ‘her excellency wore white satin plain skirt, bodice trimmed with white mousseline de soie heavily embroidered in silver, a magnificent tiara and riviere, and necklet of diamonds and pearls.’
More definitions of neckletDefinition of necklet in:
- The British & World English dictionary