noun (plural necropsies)
- another term for autopsy.More example sentences
- The necropsy excluded coronary embolism, myocardial infarction, or tamponade, and the patient's death remains unexplained.
- After each test, an orthopaedic surgeon evaluated post test radiographs and performed detailed necropsies of each specimen to assess the injuries sustained during testing.
- It is also called a necropsy, the examination of the dead.
More definitions of necropsyDefinition of necropsy in:
- The British & World English dictionary