- 1A person who annoys or antagonizes another.More example sentences
- People think I'm a great needler, but Jack can do a little needling himself.
- Fingers was a great needler, and he stayed on the driver the whole time.
- 2(In science fiction) a weapon that fires needlelike projectiles.More example sentences
- He heard a woman's defiant shout, followed by the sound of a needler firing.
- The needlers have returned as well, and while they were significantly weaker in the first Halo, they've become much more effective and damaging in Halo 2.
- Dual needlers produce a cool effect but it's still no match for a well-thrown plasma grenade.