Definition of neem in English:
A tropical Old World tree that yields mahoganylike timber, oil, medicinal products, and insecticide. Also called margosa.
- Azadirachta indica, family Meliaceae
- For instance, in the International Airport area, trees such as neem, tamarind, casuarina and ficus, which absorb sound extremely well, are recommended.
- You may find some help from a product containing neem, malathion or dormant oil.
- On one side was the semul tree, the branches of the chameli adorned the verandah, the kachnar and mango trees in front, an all-season lemon tree and of course, the neem.
Definition of neem in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan