- A new and abnormal growth of tissue in some part of the body, especially as a characteristic of cancer.More example sentences
- Histologic sections of the tumor revealed a malignant neoplasm with a diffuse growth pattern.
- Lipomas, hemangiomas, neuromas, and fibromas are benign neoplasms that occur in the neck.
- For girls, the 2 causes of death with the highest crude rates were malignant neoplasms and ischemic heart disease.
More definitions of neoplasmDefinition of neoplasm in:
- The British & World English dictionary