- A synthetic polymer resembling rubber, resistant to oil, heat, and weathering.More example sentences
- Bindings also come in a variety of designs and materials, from a simple leather thong to a synthetic sleeve with neoprene or rubber straps and an array of buckle systems.
- The case itself is made of neoprene (versatile synthetic rubber with 70 years of proven performance).
- Shock isolating means protecting a component from these sudden jolts by mounting it with a shock-absorbing material like neoprene or natural rubber.
More definitions of neopreneDefinition of neoprene in:
- The British & World English dictionary