Definition of nepeta in English:
A plant of a genus that includes catnip and several kinds cultivated for their spikes of blue or violet flowers.
- Genus Nepeta, family Labiatae
- Others are tiny and quite dainty - like the many nepetas and campanulas, or Veronica peduncularis ‘Georgia Blue’.
- This works extremely well with my geraniums, coreopsis, nepeta, and Campanula carpatica.
- Hosta sieboldiana ‘Elegans’, the grey-blue tinge of an agave and the blue flowers of nepeta all work in harmony with the piece.
Definition of nepeta in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.