- 1.1The control center of an organization or operation: Frankfurt is the economic nerve center of GermanyMore example sentences
- The Flood Defence Incident Room is the nerve centre of the operation.
- His first move would be to transform the department's provincial head office into a control nerve centre that would co-ordinate activities throughout the province.
- The Pentagon, headquarters of the US department of defence, is the nerve centre for command and control of America's military might and widely regarded as one of the most secure and impregnable buildings in the world.
More definitions of nerve centerDefinition of nerve center in:
- The British & World English dictionary