Definition of netminder in English:
A goaltender: the puck might go between the netminder’s pads
More example sentences
- The Mighty Ducks evened their series in Calgary by getting in alone several times on Flames netminder Miikka Kiprusoff.
- Gouthro's shutout was the first blanking of an opponent by a Waterloo netminder in over three years.
- However, the visitors' netminder, Neil O'Connor, produced a fine save.
- Example sentences
- Three goals from Mark Bultje and a peerless netminding display from Jayme Platt gave Phoenix the victory they needed in a must-win game.
- Our netminding this season has been outstanding.
- As you correctly note, the Leafs have bigger issues than netminding.
Definition of netminder in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.