Definition of networker in English:
1 Computing A person who works from home or from an external office via a computer network.
- Office networkers are protected by network firewalls and virus checkers which are absent in the home.
- Most doctors don't even touch a PC unless they have to and the vast array of different computers, terminals, servers, what-have-you throughout the service is a networker's nightmare.
- Still, right now, Linux is a specialized operating system catering to developers, networkers and IT professionals.
2A person who interacts or exchanges information with others working in a similar field, especially to further their career.
- Lee is a very remarkable guy, and a great networker.
- He's a charismatic networker and a man with high political ties stemming back to his days in the Australian Labor Party.
- Fortunately, Leri is the ultimate networker, with a Palm handheld that contains 4,200 names and counting.
Definition of networker in:
- British & World English dictionary