A computer that uses neural networks based on the human brain. Also called neurocomputer.
More example sentences
- These processors are common with deckers and those who can't afford a neural computer just yet.
- Advanced possibilities of creation of optical and quantum neural computers have been described.
- The initial image drawn on by the human is generalised by the neural computer and the result displayed on monitor.
- More example sentences
- This course provides both a theoretical and pragmatic overview of neural computing with insights into what makes particular paradigms work in practice.
- This article reviews the limitations of the standard computing paradigm and sketches the concept of quantum neural computing.
- Does the fault tolerance and parallel nature of neural computing solve some of the problems of quantum computing, like incomplete and/or damaged data, and decoherence?
Definition of neural computer in:
- The British & World English dictionary