- An embryonic cell from which nerve fibers originate.More example sentences
- Neuroblastomas represent a spectrum of differentiation of primitive neuroblasts into mature ganglion cells.
- Only one cell of the cluster finally gives rise to a neuroblast because of lateral inhibition, involving the Notch receptor protein and its ligand Delta, which prevents other cells developing as neuroblasts.
- The esg gene is normally expressed in embryonic neuroblasts and contributes to central nervous system development.
More definitions of neuroblastDefinition of neuroblast in:
- The British & World English dictionary