noun[treated as singular]
- The combination of economics, neuroscience, and psychology used to determine how individuals make economic decisions.More example sentences
- The most controversial aspect of neuroeconomics is what to do with its findings.
- According to the new science of neuroeconomics, the explanation might lie inside the brains of the negotiators.
- By linking economic behavior to brain activity, however, neuroeconomics may finally supply the model that knocks mainstream economics off its throne.
More definitions of neuroeconomicsDefinition of neuroeconomics in:
- The British & World English dictionary