noun (plural neuromas or neuromata /-mətə/)
- another term for neurofibroma.More example sentences
- Lipomas, hemangiomas, neuromas, and fibromas are benign neoplasms that occur in the neck.
- By doing this, they wondered whether they could also permanently turn off their chronic pain signals, which are involved in severe arthritis, peripheral neuromas, trigeminal neuralgia, and advanced cancer?
- The intracranial tumors associated with neurofibromatosis include optic gliomas, other astrocytomas, neurilemomas, acoustic neuromas, neurofibromas, and meningiomas.
More definitions of neuromaDefinition of neuroma in:
- The British & World English dictionary