- Used to reassure someone: we shall meet again, never fearMore example sentences
- Well, never fear, you shall meet all of those new things one at a time, and in no time at all they won't be new any more, they shall seem like old friends.
- But never fear, I am required as Admissions Officer to check in regularly while on holiday, to sort out new students applying and those that panic when the Embassy won't give them a study visa.
- If you missed it - as you probably did - never fear.
More definitions of never fearDefinition of never fear in:
- The British & World English dictionary