- A recently married person.More example sentences
- These two had been constant companions for two weeks, still newly-weds, recently ripped apart by the ravages of war.
- A couple of Canadian newly-weds opposite me had driven up here all the way from Tuscany for dinner; by the end of the meal, hubby was so fired up by the experience that he was even sniffing the coffee.
- This was the case even when both partners were in full-time employment, and most newly-weds already prioritized the husband's career and his role as provider.
More definitions of newlywedDefinition of newlywed in:
- The British & World English dictionary