- An organization that collects news items and distributes them to newspapers or broadcasters.More example sentences
- She previously worked as a reporter for a sports news agency, supplying newspapers and magazines with articles.
- Its best example is Reuters, a news agency which it says produces the equivalent of 10,000 CDs of information every day.
- That was denied today by the Press Association, the national news agency which covered the press conference.
More definitions of news agencyDefinition of news agency in:
- The British & World English dictionary