- A brief item of print or broadcast news.More example sentences
- Fighting antibiotic resistance may take a little creativity, according to a news brief in American Medical News.
- What follows is a suggested re-write of an Amnesty International news release about violence against women, refocusing it as a news brief about violence committed by men.
- One article was a news brief displaying one exterior image and one interior view of the top floor conference room - the only comfortably proportioned space.
More definitions of news briefDefinition of news brief in:
- The British & World English dictionary