- A short radio or television broadcast of news reports.More example sentences
- The police investigation had taken three years and the court case ran for over two months thereby making it a particularly intricate story to sum up within the confines of a television news bulletin.
- As the nation held its breath and the local broadcaster held its evening news bulletin, Waugh drilled the final ball of the day through the covers, punched the air, and secured his immortality.
- On the television was a news bulletin that several Police officers had been killed as they tried to lift a siege of a neighbourhood.
More definitions of news bulletinDefinition of news bulletin in:
- The British & World English dictionary