- A scrolling electronic display of news headlines on a building or along the lower portion of a television or computer screen. Also called news crawl.More example sentences
- All the day's political news available at cnn. com / news ticker.
- Perhaps there's an idea here for news sites: Allow customization of the news ticker on the homepage.
- However, I'm also mindful of how news tickers seem to attract people's attention.
More definitions of news tickerDefinition of news ticker in:
- The British & World English dictionary