- A boy who sells or delivers newspapers.More example sentences
- The Tsarist authorities raided Pravda's premises, confiscated issues, imposed fines, arrested editors and harassed the newsboys selling the paper.
- More than 100 years ago, unionized newsboys in New York City waged a successful strike against newspaper barons Joseph Pulitzer and William Randolph Hearst.
- Bennett was a newsboy and gofer for journalists.
More definitions of newsboyDefinition of newsboy in:
- The British & World English dictionary