- A person who reads broadcast news stories.More example sentences
- News was consequential in the early days of ITN, and when they read it they meant it - newscasters made the news happen.
- When you hear a promo for a nutrition story on the local news, the newscaster will likely claim that new research has found that an ordinary food will save your life or kill you.
- And, yes, television newscasters now end their news bulletin with Allah Hafiz, invariably on the state-owned TV channel but also on other channels.
More definitions of newscasterDefinition of newscaster in:
- The British & World English dictionary