- A stand or stall for the sale of newspapers.More example sentences
- And the news-stand nearby has doubled sales of newspapers with his picture on the front.
- Or, once these things are widespread, you buy a small bottle of the stuff from a news-stand, or grocery shop, or wherever.
- The Village Voice, free in Manhattan, is available at news-stands, delis, coffee shops and street corners (in a red container) on Wednesday mornings.
More definitions of newsstandDefinition of newsstand in:
- The British & World English dictionary