- A synthetic compound that acts as a calcium antagonist and is used as a coronary vasodilator in the treatment of cardiac and circulatory disorders.More example sentences
- At latest follow-up, the patient was still on clonidine, metoprolol, nifedipine, cyclophosphamide, prednisone, and thalidomide.
- I discontinued her thiazide diuretic and substituted nifedipine.
- Treatment with long-acting nifedipine failed to lower her pressure, so atenolol, then hydrochlorothiazide, and finally lisinopril were added.
More definitions of nifedipineDefinition of nifedipine in:
- The British & World English dictionary