Definition of nipper in English:
1 informal A child, especially a small boy.
- There was a young nipper lying on the side of the road and the ambulance crew just picked him up and were away.
- Do those with nippers at private school seek an advantage?
- I used to go to Sherington school, just over the way, and there's no way that many kids were driven to school when I was a nipper.
2 (nippers) Pliers, pincers, forceps, or a similar tool for gripping or cutting.
- To avoid damaging the face of the trim, pry nails out the back with locking pliers or nippers (end-cutting pliers).
- Remove the nails left in the molding from the backside (so you won't damage the face) using nippers or locking pliers.
- First, remove the nails left in the molding from the backside using nippers or locking pliers.
Definition of nipper in:
- British & World English dictionary